Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Swatches: Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duos

Warm Cashmere is a perfect duo for everyday wear, with a little liner smudged into the upper lash line and a couple coats of mascara it looks great with any lip color! The lighter shade is called Peach and is a sheer shimmery light golden peach shade. It can be built up easily for a more opaque finish and blends easily. The darker color is Iced Coffee, this shade is a shimmery warm beige and is a bit more pigmented than the Peach shade. Blends very well.

Burgundy Berry is a nice shimmery muted plum duo. The lighter shade is Nude, this color is hard to describe- sort of a shimmery pale mauve beige. The pigmentation and blending of this shade is excellent. The darker shade is Silver Plum and is perfectly named because it is a gorgeous shimmering silvery plum color. Again great pigmentation and blends nicely. I love this duo on my hazel eyes, it really brings out the green!

2 comments:

  1. The Warm Cashmere is right up my alley but it does look pretty similar to the 'old' shade duo Nutmeg Shimmer. You probably don't have this duo to compare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't, I even tried looking for some swatches online to compare but couldn't find any. I personally love the Warm Cashmere duo, I think I've worn it the most out of all the new Avon shadows that I've gotten:-)

      Delete