Search This Blog

Monday, December 9, 2013

Swatches: Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss

I thought I would do a quick swatch post today of the new Avon Ultra Glazewear lip glosses that I have tried. I'm a big fan of the Glazewear glosses! They aren't sticky, tacky, or goopy feeling on the lips, and they come in a really good range of colors. I'm sure I will pick up more of these in the future, so you guys can expect to see some more swatches of these glosses!

Pale Peach is a sheer sparkly gloss. It has a very light, creamy peach base with fine light peach glitter in it. this one definitely won't impart much color on the lips, but it gives a really pretty shine and sparkle to the lips and is good for layering over peach, pink, and nude lipsticks.

Nude is a soft peachy nude with a very fine golden shimmer through it. I really love this color for every day wear on it's own, and it also layers well over nude, brown, peach, and pink lipsticks.

Tickled Pink is a light, neutral, shimmering pink with super fine pink and champagne shimmers to it. REALLY pretty pink gloss, absolutely love this one!

Citrus Shine is a SUPER sparkly peachy pink gloss. I took about a million pictures of this color and couldn't capture the sparkle just right. You can get the idea from the pic above, but there is just a ton of fine peach, pink, and golden shimmers throughout this gloss. The color is really similar to the Extra Lasting gloss in Forever Rose, but without the funky texture and weird smell that that gloss has. If you like very sparkly glosses I definitely recommend this one!

Crystal Lilac is a little bit more of a cooler toned pink gloss with a hint of shimmer to it. It is listed in the brochure as having a cream finish, and while the shimmer is very fine and faint, there is definitely a little shimmer there.

Palm Beach Pink is a warm medium pink, with fine golden champagne shimmers in it. Again, this one is listed as having a cream finish but there is clearly some shimmer in it.

Fiery Red is a vibrant red(GORGEOUS!) gloss. This one does have a cream finish with no shimmer to it. It's the most opaque out of the bunch, my natural lip color just barely peeks through. I love this gloss on it's own, and layered over bright red, orange, and hot pink lipsticks.

Have you guys tried any of the new Ultra Glazewear glosses? What are your favorite colors?


2 comments:

  1. I have Crystal Lilac and it look slightly different in person than on your swatch but it could also be slightly different because I live in Europe and Avon changes some stuff for us. It looks more pink and less shimmery on me. When a new sale comes along I have to pick the Palm Beach Pink and Strawberry Shine as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Europe too and some of the colours and names of the lip glosses are different:(.Of course you can never count on brochure for the colours because it's never what it seems!

    ReplyDelete