Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wow of the Week! | Lauren B. Beauty nail polish

FINALLY! A pastel polish that applies opaque in one streak-free coat!! I got this Lauren B. Beauty polish, in the color My Private Cabana, in my Petit Vour box last month. My initial impression was that this stuff is expensive...I've never spent $18 on a bottle of nail polish. However, after using it I get it. This polish glides across the nail and coats the nail effortlessly, so that's a pretty fancy pants brush they have going on there. I've never had a polish apply this smoothly, not even the "higher end" brands I use like Zoya and Julep. It dries pretty quickly too, since you only need one coat, which is a nice bonus. The formula is 5-free, cruelty free, vegan friendly, and made in the U.S.A. They have a decent range of neutral and trendy shades as well. I will definitely be looking into more of these polishes in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment