Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wow of the Week! | nyl Skincare Organic Shimmer Scrub

I got this sparkly jar of goodness in my May Petit Vour box. At first glance, I honestly didn't think much of it. I can always use a good sugar scrub, but I am almost always let down by the shimmer factor in skin care products that are supposed to leave the skin sparkling. Either no shimmer sticks to my skin at all, or the little that does wears off in a matter of just a couple/few hours. Here is a pic of the packaging and how the scrub looks. You can see from the ingredient list that there are lots of great, organic, skin loving things in this scrub to nourish the skin!
I found this scrub to leave my skin very soft and smooth, without leaving an overly heavy oily film on the skin(which I can't stand in scrubs). The best part though, I looked like I was covered in diamonds! The sparkle left behind by this scrub is AMAZING! Now, I'm a glitter nerd by nature so I am all for the super glittery after effect of this scrub, but if you just want a hint of shimmer you can easily buff away as much of the sparkle as you want with a dry towel. Then, to top it all off, it smells like fresh squeezed oranges(one of my favorite smells), and the shimmer stayed on my skin for two days. Two days! Here are some pics of how glittery it left my skin. My camera is not the best at picking up glitter, so you'll just have to take my word for it that it is way better in person.
If you are a fan of sparkling skin too, you can pick up this scrub here

If you're not a fan of shimmer but dig the organic natural ingredients, you can check out the non-shimmer version of this scrub as well as everything else that nyl Skincare has to offer here

No comments:

Post a Comment