Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

FOTD: Simple Blue Shadow Look

I really loved this blue shadow worn on the Marc Jacobs Spring '14 runway, and every time I see the new Marc by Marc Jacobs ads(with the same makeup) I get an overwhelming urge to put a bunch of blue shadow on :-)


I decided to do my own version today, a little toned down and not quite as bright as the catwalk version!


This is definitely one of the easier eye looks that I've ever done. I just used my Avon Extra Lasting eyeshadow pencil in Sapphire as a base all over the lid, topped it with the periwinkle blue shade from the True Color 8-in-1 palette in The Blues, and finished with one coat of the new Avon Aerovolume mascara.

The rest of the face was kept pretty bare with just a little Ideal Luminous blush in Coral Radiance and some Totally Kissable lipstick in Natural Glow patted on the lips.

I think that the mark. i-mark shadow in Electro would be a really good option for doing the brighter version of this look:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment