Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Swatches!: Ben Nye Sparklers in Silver Prism & Black Diamond


I got these two glitters in the mail yesterday and...wow! These are the Ben Nye Sparklers loose glitter, and they are only $6 on the Camera Ready Cosmetics website. These were actually a last minute add to my order just so I could bump the total up a little to get free shipping and I'm so glad I picked these up! I've been looking for a black glitter for a long time, but every one that I picked up looked dirty(literally,like black glitters and dust and sand mixed together). This Black Diamond glitter(the one on the right), however, looks exactly how I wanted it too. Jet black, slick, and sparkly. The glitters are medium in size. There are some smaller silver and holographic glitters mixed in to add to the shine, but just a little so that it maintains the integrity of a really black glitter and doesn't muddy the color. The Silver Prism glitter(on the left) is one of those glitters that I'm never going to be able to catch accurately with my camera. It is pretty in the picture, but SO much better in person. A combination of fine silver and holographic glitters, it's one of those that shifts color as the light hits it from different angles. I am going to try to do haul video of these and the other items I got from Camera Ready Cosmetics soon, and I will post that here when I do because I think the true brilliance of that silver glitter is going to be best caught on the video camera:-)

If you want to check out the Ben Nye Sparklers for yourself, head over to the Camera Ready Cosmetics website!

Here's my Camera Ready Cosmetics Haul. You can see the glitters around minute 6:

No comments:

Post a Comment