Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick Swatches- Pinks

Proper Pink is a very pale, cool toned pink with a creme finish.

Twinkle Pink is a light neutral pink with a hint of shimmer.

Carnation is a light peachy pink with a satin finish.

Tender Kiss is a medium peachy pink with a shimmery finish.

Country Rose is similar to Tender Kiss, just a couple shades darker.

Pink Dream is a medium neutral pink with a shimmery finish.

Hibiscus is a bright coral-y pink with a creme finish.

Beyond Pink is a bright medium warm pink with a satin finish.

Fuchsia Fever is a fuchsia with fine fuchsia shimmer in it.

Hot Pink is just what the name implies, a hot pink with a creme finish.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these! I know the sensible thing to do is order the samples and then buy the ones that I like. I am never sensible though lmao, so your swatches are helping me to decide I need them ALL, full size and NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem:-) I'm glad I got them to try out because there are quite a few colors that don't look at all like the color in the brochure to me. There are also colors that I thought I was going to love but ended up not looking that great with my coloring, and others that I didn't even give a second glace in the brochure but once I put them on I fell in love.

      Delete