Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

FOTD: Bronze and Plum Smokey Eye + Orange Lip

ON THE EYES: I used Avon Extra Lasting eyeshadow pencil in Topaz Shimmer as a base from the lash line to the crease, and along the lower lash line. Then I used the darker shade from the True Color shadow duo in Warm Cashmere over the same area. I used the lighter color from the duo on my brow bones and inner corner of the eyes. Next I used color #3 from the True Color quad in Chocolate Sensation and smudged it into the outer corners of the upper and lower lash lines. Then I took the True Color single in Plum Burgundy and blended that into the outer corner and up into the crease. I lined the outer corner of both upper and lower lash lines with Super Shock gel liner, and used kohl liner in Deep Violet on my water line. I finished with a coat of Mega Effects mascara in Black.

ON THE CHEEKS: I used mark. Bronze Pro in Bronze, with just a little Fiji Paradise all over face powder in Tropical Sunrise.

ON THE LIPS: I used Ultra Color lipstick in Tangerine Tango.

No comments:

Post a Comment