Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick Swatches- Nudes/Browns

Blush Nude is a warm nude pink with a creme finish.

Canela Nacar is a shimmery nude.

Bronze Treasure is a medium warm brown with fine bronze shimmer in it.

Cashmere is a warm medium nude with a satin finish.

Rich Plum is a chocolate-y brown with a hint of plum, and a satin finish.

Brown Suede is a milk chocolate brown with a satin finish.

Rich Chocolate is a shimmery chocolate brown with fine silver glitter in it. This one you can actually feel the glitter on your lips when you rub them together, and when you wipe it off it will leave silver glitter behind.

Buttered Rum is a warm reddish brown with a satin finish.

Iced Cocoa is a warm chocolate brown with a shimmery finish.

Deluxe Chocolate is a deep chocolate brown with a satin finish. This one looks kind of scary in the tube because it's so dark, but it actually ended up being one of my favorite shades. I think if you like vampy looks this will look amazing for a Fall vamp lip.

3 comments:

  1. That Deluxe Chocolate looks totally decadent and fabulous for Fall! I like the Chashmere and Rich Chocolate too. Thanks for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of these colors have really surprised me! Deluxe Chocolate is not a color that I would normally gravitate towards, but I just fell in love with it. I will definitely be picking that one up:-)

      Delete
  2. Oh, my god... Iced Cocoa. What a beautiful colour! I never wear brownish colours (ok, actually I have a Buttered Rum sample), but I want this one! :D And it's avaiable in my country - Hungary - (yes!). (It's really surprising. Something that I see on the internet and I like, and I can buy it too. :DD)
    Thank you for the swatches! :) Earlier I have seen some other swatches of yours, and that was very useful too, helped me to choose lipstick and samples. ;-)
    (Sorry for my english...)

    ReplyDelete