Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick Swatches- Roses/Peaches

Demure is a light peachy nude with a creme finish.

Silky Peach is a shimmery peach shade.

Sheer Nectar is a soft coral with a hint of shimmer.

Enduring Sable is a shimmery orange with fine golden glitter. This one you can kind of feel the glitter on your lips, and it will leave golden glitter behind when you wipe it off.

Frozen Rose is a light sheer shimmery pink, with golden shimmer.

Toasted Rose is a light neutral pink with a creme finish. This pink will look good on anyone.

Rosewine is a peachy pink with a satin finish.

Spiced Apricot is a soft peachy red with a satin finish.

Berry Bright is a bright berry pink with a satin finish.

6 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for taking the time to post all of these! I'm still waiting for my C-17 demo order to come in (TODAY!!) and now I wish I had ordered Demure. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually ordered the full size tube of that color, love it SO much! Doing all of these swatches I'm finding so many more colors that I want to get. Now I just need a never ending supply of money to support my lipstick habit:-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting swatches because I'm about to order some new shades and I have to have the Toasted Rose ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem:-) Toasted Rose turned out to be one of my favorites too!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I have a question. I'm looking for a replacement lipstick from Avon that's similar in color and if possible,shimmer, to Ultra Color Rich Brilliance Lipstick in Sienna Sparkle since thats my favorite lipstick but it's now discontinued. I loved the orangy/ peachy pink shimmer of it that still had enough color to it to show up well on my lips. I'm kind of olive/ gold skinned. You really seem to know a lot about the shades Avon carries, so do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Sheer Nectar is going to be your closest match. It's shimmer isn't the same, it's the same amount of shimmer but not multi-colored like the shimmers in the UCR Brilliance line, and it has a nice peachy/pink color that's pretty similar to Sienna Sparkle. The texture is pretty close to the texture of the UCR Brilliance lipsticks too.

      Delete